PACKAGE TOUR : Ijen Sukamade Bromo Package (Private tour)
DURATION : 5 Days 4 Nights
ACTIVITY : Adventure, Trekking, Sightseeing
START PRICE : IDR 3.950K/person
TOUR ITINERARY :
Day 1. Bali – Ijen Crater Area
- Meeting service with our staff at your Hotel around 10.00 AM and continue 3-4 hours drive to Gilimanuk ferry port
- Crossing Bali strait with ferry to Ketapang ferry port – Java for about 1 hours, then transfer to your hotel in Ijen crater area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program in the afternoon
Day 2. Ijen Crater Trekking – Sukamade (B)
- Early in the morning around 05.00 AM, we will drive to Paltuding area (start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
Option tour: Blue fire tour we will start from hotel @ midnight around 01.00AM.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- afterward we will transfer to Sukamade area by 4×4 jeep, for about 4 hours drive.
- Along the way, you may see endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping. We will visit a local village to see palm sugar process in traditional way and also stop for fisherman village at Rejegwesi beach.
Option tour : Visit Red Island/Pulau Merah Beach – Teluk Ijo/Green Bay
- Trip we be continue by entering Merubetiri national park for Stay overnight at simple Sukamade Guesthouse.
- After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (sightings are not guaranteed). See the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs. Then back to the guesthouse for overnight.
Day 3. Sukamade – Kalibaru (B)
- After simple breakfast we will continue to Kalibaru for stay overnight, by afternoon you will be at the hotel. At this area you can visit small plantation of coffee, cacao and tropical spices.
- Check in and enjoy your free program
Day 4. Kalibaru – Mount Bromo area (B)
- After Breakfast we will visit small plantation at this area and see many of tripical spices (Nutmeg, Vanilla, Clove, Cinnamons, Coffee, Cacao, etc)
- Afterward we will continue to Mt. Bromo area for 5 hours drive, You will be at Mt. Bromo area by afternoon, if the weather is good enough you have a change to enjoy Bromo sunset.
- Check in and free program
Day 5. Bromo Sunrise Tour – Surabaya (B)
- Early morning around 4.00 AM we will start Mt. Bromo tour by a jeep to the view point to enjoy Bromo sunrise from penanjakan mountain (2770 masl).
- Afterward we will continue to crossing the sea-of-sand, slopes and climbing up more than 200 steps to reach the rim of mount Bromo crater.
- Back to our hotel for breakfast Packing and check out, Afterward continue for 3 hours drive to Surabaya for transfer out TOUR FINISHED
Tour Package Includes :
- 1N Accomodation @ Ijen crater, Kalibaru, Mt. Bromo area in AC Superior/Standard room + breakfast
- 1N Accomodation @ Sukamade area in Guesthouse + breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services ( Bali – Surabaya )
- AC transport as mentioned in the program + fuel & driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Mt. Bromo, Sukamade & Ijen crater tour
- English speaking guide
- Ranger & Permit fee for sukamade tour
Tour Package Excludes :
- Entrance fee Bromo national park, Sukamade & Ijen crater area
- Personal expenses; meals, donations, tips, laundry etc.
- Personal insurance
Have a question ? Fell free to chat with us :
Hotline : +62 812 3088 9099 (Call/Sms/WhatsApp/Hangouts/YM/Line/Viber/Imo)
EMAIL US FOR MORE DETAIL INFORMATION
Share experience and personal knowledge of our tours and travel in general for travellers.
We are passionate about travel and love to talk about it with you, Get in touch to discuss your holiday plans and receive advice for every step of your journey.