Package Tour : Ijen Crater Sukamade Tour
Activity : Adventure, Trekking, Sightseeing
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Start Price : IDR 1450K pp
Tour Itinerary :
Day 1. Ketapang-Ijen Crater/Bluefire-Sukamade
- Meeting service with our Staff in early morning around 05.00 AMOption tour : Blue fire tour start 01.00 AM
- we will continue drive for 1 hours to Paltuding area (start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- Afterward we will transfer to Sukamade area by 4×4, it will takes around 4 Hours drive. Along the way, you may see endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping.
- We will visit a local village to see palm sugar process in traditional way and also stop for fisherman village at Rejegwesi beach.
- Trip we be continue by entering Merubetiri national park for Stay overnight at simple Sukamade Guesthouse.
- After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (sightings are not guaranteed). See the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs. Then back to the guesthouse for overnight.
Day 2. Sukamade – Ketapang Banyuwangi
- Free program in the morning to explore / if you have a change, we will release baby turtle at Sukamade beach
- After simple breakfast we will continue to Kalibaru/Ketapang for transfer out service. TOUR FINISHED
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 1N Accomodation @ Sukamade area + Breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services by AC car/coach with Driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Sukamade tour
- English speaking guide (Local guide @ included sites)
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses; meals, donations, tips, laundry etc.
- Personal insurance
Have a question ? Fell free to chat with us :
Hotline : +62 812 3088 9099 (Call/Sms/WhatsApp/Hangouts/YM/Line/Viber/Imo)
EMAIL US FOR MORE DETAIL INFORMATION
Share experience and personal knowledge of our tours and travel in general for travellers.
We are passionate about travel and love to talk about it with you, Get in touch to discuss your holiday plans and receive advice for every step of your journey.